We are committed to providing the highest quality clinical care and personalized service in a warm and compassionate atmosphere. Our doctor and staff enjoy getting to know each patient and their families, and love creating relationships that last multiple generations.
Your beautiful smile starts here!
- There are no assembly lines here! Our patients can see their dentist at every single appointment.
- We believe in providing optimal treatment results, but recognize that the experience of their treatment is crucial, too. That’s why we customize treatment plans for each individual and each family's goals and expectations.
- Being clinically competent and providing advanced infection control are standards that we strive to exceed with the newest technology and techniques.
- We are especially attentive to everyone's individual needs, and do our best to be helpful with insurance, flexible scheduling, flexible payment options, and any special needs that our families and patients have.
- Parents and patients will be reassured by the level of expertise of our friendly and highly experienced staff.
Complete General Dentistry
Regular exams are an important part of maintaining your oral health. We offer many services, including: Crowns, bridges, fillings, and root canals. Visiting our office every six months gives you the chance to talk to the doctor about any questions you may have about your oral health. Learn more.
Cosmetic dentistry is different from general dental care; it is both an art and science. By providing cosmetic dental care, your dentist is able to offer smile enhancement, restoration, and maintenance treatments for optimal dental health. Learn more.
A child's first visit to the dentist should be enjoyable. Children are not born with a natural fear of the dentist, but they can fear the unknown. Our office makes a special effort to use pleasant, non-frightening, simple words to describe each treatment. We want you and your child to feel at ease from the moment your family arrives at our office. The more you and your child know about the first visit, the better you will feel. Learn more.
Imagine undergoing a complex dental treatment like a root canal, extraction, or oral surgery. When your treatment is complete, you have no recollection of the time it took, the pain, the noise, or the discomfort you were expecting. We are pleased to offer our patients the option of comfortable, safe, and effective sedation dentistry. Learn more.
While snoring is a common problem for many people, it can also be a sign of other major health complications. It is estimated that more than 80 million people in North America snore while sleeping, which not only affects the quality of sleep of the person snoring, but also the quality of sleep of their loved ones and other family members. Luckily, there is a way to treat chronic snoring. Learn more.
An implant is a synthetic tooth root in the shape of a post that is surgically placed into the jawbone. The “root” is usually made of titanium: the same material used in many replacement hips and knees, and a metal that is well-suited to pairing with human bone. A replacement tooth is then fixed to the post. The tooth can be either permanently attached or removable. Permanent teeth are more stable and feel more like natural teeth. Learn more.
We look forward to working with you, and to being a part of this wonderful, life-changing experience.
Please feel free to contact our practice and schedule an orthodontic consultation. Your lifetime of happy smiles starts here!